Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mission Accomplished



Home on the range at last. We were able to get our slow leak fixed and found our way back to I-80 (after heading south on State Street, which runs the length of Utah) almost to Las Vegas!


Stopped at the post office for our first welcome, no names or numbers needed for Lucy to deliver our box of junk mail. Next, the market, where I met up with 3 folks I knew -- 3 more than I ever ran into in Merced! This morning I went to the hospital for a bloodtest and the receptionist remembered my name.


As we are catching up, the heater is running, thunder is clapping, and cold rain is falling. We are glad to be home for awhile, but I think Bob is taking notes on another trip. I heard him mutter "Nova Scotia."
For those wondering, Bob only came close to being thrown from the train, but his blue shirt was not so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment